Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How to Sharpen Your Kitchen Knives

Last year I talked a little about what kinds of knives you might want to get for your kitchen. Today I'd like to offer this great video on how to sharpen your knives. It comes from Chef Benjamin Christie. He's interviewing Leigh Hudson of The Chefs Armoury in Australia. It's a great primer on knife sharpening and is just fun to watch. Chef Ben even has his own You Tube Channel, so you might want to check the other videos he has, as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool. I learned a lot from this post!

Netts Nook said...

John This looks great Thank for leaving me a message are you a Salt Lake Foodie also. I am watching you.
Thanks Again

John Newman said...

Hey Netts,

Actually, I live in Tooele, but Salt Lake has better restaurants. ;)