Monday, September 15, 2008

You love me! You really love me!

Wow! I got an award from Nazarina at Giddy Gastronome! Her posts always make me smile (and drool) so the feeling is definitely mutual.

In a gastronomical way. I know how some of you guys think. Sheesh!

Anyway, thanks Nazarina! I'm really flattered. If you haven't visited her food blog, you really should.

In the spirit of the award, I think I'll pass it along to a few of my other favorite food bloggers, as well (in no particular order).

Fran's House of Ayurveda
Columbus Foodie
Mark's Black Pot
Anne's Food
The Food Geek
Kalyn's Kitchen
Chez Pim

If you're not on the list, don't feel bad. I love you, too.

2 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Thanks! I do appreciate it.

Claudia Davila (Fran) said...

What an honour! Thanks John, what a lovely gesture of appreciation and comraderie. And I'm so happy to hear you enjoy my humble recipes :-)