Monday, October 25, 2010

Getting to Know You

Confessions of a Mormon Foodie has been up for a few years, now. My goals have always been to provide my readers with recipes and other information to help make their lives better, as far as meal time is concerned. Food storage, basic information on various ingredients and kitchen equipment, and the like are all part of that equation. I also like to have a little fun along the way. Food preparation and consumption is an important part of family life. I believe that it can help bring families together, if only around the dinner table.

One thing I've never really done well, though, is learn more about you, my gentle readers. With apologies in tow, I'd like to remedy the situation. Please fill out the following survey and let me know something about yourself, and what you expect from me. You don't need to answer any question you don't feel comfortable with. While I'm curious to find out what you like, if there are things you don't like, feel free to vent. I'm a big boy. I can take it.

No comments: