Friday, December 3, 2010

Food Joke Friday - Chocolate Ice Cream

A man approaches an ice cream truck and says, "I'd like three scoops of chocolate ice cream, please."

The woman behind the counter replies, "I'm very sorry, sir, but our delivery didn't come this morning. We're out of chocolate."

"In that case," the man continues, "I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream."

"You don't understand, sir," the woman says. "We have no chocolate."

"Then just give me some chocolate," he insists.

Frustrated, the woman asked, "Sir, will you please spell 'van,' as in 'vanilla?'"

The man spells, "V A N."

"Now spell 'straw,' as in 'strawberry.'"

"OK. S-T-R-A-W."

"Now," the woman asks, "spell 'stink,' as in chocolate."

The man hesitates, looks confused and replies, "There is no stink in chocolate."

"Yes sir. That's what I've been trying to tell you."

Photo credit: Larisa Valenzuela

No comments: