Monday, July 9, 2007

Johhny Utah

Browsing through some of the food blogs I discovered this bit from the restaurant blog Eater.

It made me blink. Several times.

This month, someone is opening up a Southwestern steakhouse called Johhny Utah's on 51st street in New York. It's going to be at the Rockefeller Center Hotel, no less. The menu sure looks good.

As a Utah Foodie I find this fascinating. I'd never thought of Utah as being a bastion of southwestern cooking, but I've been wrong before. Given the fact that my first name is John made this all the more surreal. I've never been to New York, but I'll have keep up on this to see how it goes. I only hope it’s not somehow connected to the main character in this horrible movie.

I can admit it. I'm jealous. I wish it really was my restaurant instead of just sounding like it.

No comments: