Thursday, August 19, 2010

Free Recipes on Kitchen Monki

I just realized that I've been playing on Kitchen Monki way too much. After two weeks, it's still pretty cool. It's just that I've been putting up recipes there, so I can add them to my weekly meal plans, and ignoring my good readers, here.

Some of the recipes I've put up on Kitchen Monki have come from the blog, and so you already have free access to them. There are a few, though, that I've posted at there that aren't here.

And vice versa.

Now that I've confused myself, here is a list, along with links, to the new recipes I've posted at Kitchen Monki. When I get time, I may post them here, too, along with the stories that go with them.

Cozy's Easy Lasagna

Spaghetti with Tuna and Garlic

Lemon Battered Fish

Aebleskivers

Pizza Margherita


I hope you enjoy them!

Photo by Linnell Esler

No comments: